The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions is to set out the details concerning the planning, information, organization, responsibility and support in the treatment of Invident clear aligners and in the production of these aligners.
2. The rules for the processing of personal data are detailed in the "Personal Data Protection" document available at the invident.eu website.
3. Before starting treatment with Invident clear aligner, the providing partner selected by the patient as part of the initial examination must first assess whether treatment with the Invident clear aligner is medically appropriate for the patient. To this end, the providing partner will, inter alia, perform an intraoral scan of the teeth or dental impressions and at the same time check for the presence of tooth decay, gingivitis and other preexisting oral health conditions that need to be treated before starting treatment with Invident clear aligners.
4. If the patient is medically fit to undergo treatment with an Invident clear aligners, the providing partner sends the manufacturer the necessary information (eg intraoral dental scan, dental impressions, etc.) to prepare the patient's individual treatment plan (so-called order submission).
5. The manufacturer shall indicate in the treatment plan, based on the findings of the initial examination, which of the following treatment alternatives is most appropriate for the patient:
6. Upon receipt of the treatment plan, the providing partner presents the patient with a virtual result on 3D animation via a web application on the next visit. He is obliged to inform the patient about the expected duration of treatment and the number of aligners needed for his treatment, as well as about the price and payment conditions of treatment.
7. The duration of treatment is always estimated according to the individual needs of the patient and is stated in the patient's treatment plan.
8. If the providing partner and the patient agree with the proposed treatment plan, they entrust the manufacturer with the production and delivery of Invident clear aligners in accordance with the treatment plan (so-called order confirmation).
9. By agreeing to the treatment plan, the patient also expresses consent to the total cost of treatment.
10. If the providing partner or patient does not agree with the treatment plan, the manufacturer will modify the treatment plan according to written instructions received from providing partner.
11. After confirming the order, modifications to the treatment plan are no longer possible. The treatment plan can be modified only until the start of production of Invident clear aligners.
12. The patient is entitled to refuse the proposed treatment plan and not to undergo treatment with Invident clear aligner at a provider partner.
13. For services rendered by the manufacturer in the treatment process, the manufacturer is entitled to a reward in the amount corresponding to the chosen treatment modality. The reward includes the design of a treatment plan, the production and delivery of Invident clear aligners, as well as organizational and medical support in accordance with the treatment plan. The reward does not include the cost of treatment prior to treatment with Invident clear aligners (eg treatment of dental caries, gingivitis, etc.) or costs of other health services provided by providing partner that are not directly related to treatment with Invident clear aligners.
14. The reward is payable after confirmation of the treatment plan and issuance of an invoice for the ordered services.
15. After approval of the treatment plan, the manufacturer will send instructions to the providing partner for payment of the fee. The remuneration shall be deemed to have been paid when the amount is credited to the manufacturer's bank account.
16. Providing partner is obliged to pay the manufacturer a one-time fee in full according to the current price list, regardless of the method of payment for treatment with Invident clear aligner on which the providing partner has agreed with the patient.
17. After the total payment of the fee, the manufacturer shall immediately start the production of Invident clear aligners in accordance with the approved treatment plan of the patient.
18. In the event of rejection of a treatment plan by a patient, the manufacturer is entitled to remuneration only in the amount corresponding to the price of designing an individual treatment plan.
19. The costs of dispatch and delivery of Invident clear aligners shall be borne by the manufacturer, unless otherwise agreed in the contract.
20. The delivery of a complete set of Invident clear aligners to a providing partner duly fulfills the manufacturer's obligation in accordance with these conditions.
21. The manufacturer produces Invident clear aligners under the instructions and prescription of a providing partner.
22. The individual phases of treatment (check-ups, consultations, treatments, etc.) as well as the treatment as a whole are the sole medical responsibility of the partner provider.
23. Manufacturer of Invident clear aligners recommends that the providing partner shall instruct and inform the patient before starting treatment with clear aligners about the purpose, nature, procedure, possible risks and complications of treatment, including the possibility that treatment outcome may differ from computer simulation of the proposed treatment plan.
24. The manufacturer of Invident clear aligners further recommends that the providing partner shall instruct the patient on the proper care of the clear aligners and on the procedures necessary after the completion of active treatment with clear aligners.
25. Invident clear aligners are custom-made medical devices for the patient, and after the approval of the treatment plan (order confirmation) and after receiving the payment, it is no longer possible to cancel the order or return the payment.
26. The manufacturer shall assess each individual case of complaint individually, responsibly and reliably, to the full satisfaction of the patient and the partner provider.
27. Neither the manufacturer nor the providing partner can ever guarantee the exact result of the treatment with clear aligners.
28. The patient acknowledges that, as with all medical procedures, the positive effects of treatment are not guaranteed with Invident clear aligners.
29. The patient also acknowledges that the duration of treatment may change if unforeseen circumstances occur during treatment.
31. The patient is responsible for all damages that arise from providing false or incomplete information and data about his or her physical, and mental conditions, as well as other circumstances that may affect the provision, course and consequences of treatment with Invident clear aligners.
32. The manufacturer is fully liable for damage caused intentionally or through willful negligence by the manufacturer, and other persons directly authorized to act on behalf of the manufacturer or his employees.
33. The manufacturer is not responsible for:
34. By placing an order, the providing partner also confirms that he or she has read these General Terms and Conditions and that she or he expressly agrees with them, in the wording valid and effective at the time of sending the order.
35. In matters to which these terms and conditions do not apply, the relevant provisions of the law of the Slovak Republic apply. The general terms and conditions are prepared in Slovak and English language, according to the selected language version. The decisive language version for relations and possible disputes is the Slovak version. The English version of the General Terms and Conditions is a legally unofficial translation and is provided for the convenience and easier orientation of foreign providing partners.
36. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and effect on 1st January 2021.
37. If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
38. InviDent, s.r.o. reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions. This does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the General Terms and Conditions.
Version valid and effective from 1st January 2021